2020 has provided a new perspective especially the impact COVID-19 has had on the way schools operate; the lessons learned should and need to provide a roadmap for schools to follow into the future.
Mitigation – limiting exposure and the impacts of an exposure
- Contact tracing
- Screening – rapid tests, antibody tests, reporting, travel reporting, contact tracing, temperature checks, etc.
- Vaccinations – are schools relying on this to return to normal? What requirements and processes are being considered.
- Access Management for Schools
Flexibility – schools have had to become increasing flexible to address disruption, daily changes and provide alternatives
- Permanent Remote learning – quarantine, VR, etc.
- Adaptable such as transportation, canteen or other related services.
- Financial commitments
- Communication effective and timely
- Manage immediate updates effectively
- Communicate to individuals or groups
- Get in front of
- Technology using able to support your needs
These and other considerations need to be factored into school planning. We will use this session as a starting point for a discussion that will continue into 2021.
Please RSVP to this event if you wish to attend. If you are not yet a member of the International School Recovery Forum you can inform Kevin Lloyd via email at email@example.com. We will limit the attendance to this event to 12 schools in order to facilitate an interactive discussion.